sâmbătă, 25 februarie 2017

Naughty blogger






My good friend Nevisknitter has pointed out that I have not been keeping my blog up to date.
So as part of my New Years Resolutions I will try to stop being a naughty blogger.
So what have I been up to since September????? knitting of course.

I knit myself a black cardi , a variation of a sirdar pattern, it was mostly done on the machine but hand finished.I wore it to a friends wedding in october. It's tuck stitch up to the armholes then reverse stocking stitch for the yolk. I also made in round neck instead of v.








Detail of the tuck stitch pattern on my black cardi.


Also in October I finished my Einstien coat ,
I did it in lilac magnum chunky,
I'm not sure if I like it.








over november and early december I made some chunky cardigans for my daughters ,They are based on stylecraft8258

I did some bits on the machine and some by hand .One is still waiting to be sewn up as it's black and difficult to see.Pictures not good as one cardi is black other in dark brown














Then in December I finally finished my colour



on the diagional that I started in July.










In 2008 I've finished a blue aran cardigan for my eldest but don't know where's she's put it.



it's a little big for her at the mo.It's from the sirdar booklet secret garden.Will post pic when I find garment.



The most recent thing I've finished was for me.

It's knit in marble chunky .The pattern is from Decembers Knit Today.I knit it in under a week (a personal record for a handknit for me)










So there I'm up to date with what I've been up to.


For 2008 I plan to knit more ,I'd like to do a lace shawl and more socks.

and more stuff on my knitting machine.

I also plan to do something about my fabric stash, clothes and maybe a quilt.


And also like Nevisknitter do more swimming. Currently I do about 1/2 mile a week want to get it up to a mile.














Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu