marți, 28 februarie 2017

i. do. NOT. want. to. belong. to any. of. you.


My exams are coming. it’s the finals. I just want to study. I don’t want to be involved in any of this stupid family shit. Is that really so much to ask for? I can’t study in a fucking house full of shouting and nonsense like this. Even your darling son hates you. All he asked for was for you to stop, when he’s around. And you couldn’t do that? You don’t have to hurt us. Its stupid to hurt your only allies. The only ones you would back you up. The only ones, because you have a fuck-ed up family too, remember? Sometimes I know you know that you are hurting us. But then, why don’t you stop? Do you enjoy it? That’s just sick.

Thank you for everything you guys have done for me, truly. But EIGHTEEN fuck-ed up years is more than enough. If you wanna get divorced. Get it done. I don’t give a fuck anymore. Why not? You can openly fuck around, you don’t have to keep your dick to yourself, you can go find another person/whore, to fuck around with if you want. And you can go find your well-deserved “happiness” with another man.
As for who to follow. I don’t think you made yourself clear. But I DON’T BELONG TO ANY OF YOU. Fuck you all.



I won’t cry. Not in front of you anyways. I’m stronger than that.


Ps: yes, I’m sick of all this venting on my blog too. I wish it wasn’t like this. I’m sorry. Happy Lunar New Year.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu