sâmbătă, 4 martie 2017

Made Me Happy This Week







Am I proper in saying that it is now Spring? It's beginning to really feel that method...even whether it is nonetheless freezing chilly most days. There's extra sunshine, longer days and there are little flowers beginning to seem within the backyard. With the sunshine and the truth that it was Pancake Day on Tuesday, it has been a reasonably pretty week. We went a little bit overboard with our pancakes. We had individuals up for dinner, I made three completely different varieties and we had each topping you may probably think about. A few of which, just like the cream cheese frosting are nonetheless within the fridge. It is pointless temptation!

1. Lovely white flowers. Recent flowers all the time make me smile, however there's one thing a few bunch of white flowers with they're inexperienced leaves that I significantly get pleasure from.

2. Starting to make birthday plans for each myself and Paul for this yr. Nothing particular but, it is all concepts in the meanwhile, nevertheless it's nonetheless thrilling.

three. My brothers girlfriend is coming as much as go to quickly, I have been listening to about all of the plans this week and I simply love how excited he's. We're additionally trying ahead to assembly her.

four. Ed Sheerans new music -especially the track 'Excellent'. In case I've by no means talked about it earlier than, I am a enormous fan of his music...it is on repeat greater than anything in our home. So I needn't say that it is the similar story along with his new stuff.

5. Tidying up and trimming the apple timber.

6. Black and white movie for my Polaroid digital camera. I am unable to wait to strive it out.

7. The truth that I feel we might very effectively be having pancakes once more for dinner tonight. Clearly pancake day wasn't sufficient.

eight. Lamp mild. Whereas I am fairly happy that we're coming into the longer days, I'll miss having the lamps on as early within the night, so I am benefiting from it whereas I can.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu